Keep your memories in motion ...
There is something magical about re-living your wedding day through video! Our professional videographers and in-house editors specialize in creating cinematic highlights, showcasing the most important moments of your life.
Michelle & Robert
Ceremony & Reception // Key Largo Lighthouse, Key Largo FL
Leigha & Christopher
Ceremony // Heinz Memorial Chapel, Pittsburgh Pa
Reception // PNC Park, Pittsburgh PA
Jane & Brad
Ceremony & Reception // Oakmont Country, Club Oakmont, PA
Jessica & Robbie
Ceremony // Coral Gables Congregational Church, FL
Reception // The EPIC Hotel, Miami FL
Deena & Justin
Ceremony // Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, Miami FL
Reception // Briza on the Bay, Miami FL
Erika & Christopher
Ceremony // Jupiter Beach Lighthouse, FL
Reception // Jupiter Beach Resort, FL
Kassie & Kody
Ceremony & Reception // Key Largo Lighthouse, FL
Looking for a longer edit?
...that would be our Chapters Edit!
Your event footage neatly split
into easy-to-navigate Chapters.
Each Chapter covers a section of your day
- Prep, First Look, Ceremony, First Dance, etc.
You'll be able to Select Play All to see them in sequence, or pick and choose your favorite chapters.
Delivered on standard DVD and USB of files.
Experience our DVD menu:
All of our package include your Highlight and RAW footage.
What is RAW footage?
- RAW footage is all the unedited materials as it had been originally filmed/recorded by video cameras. The footage is not ordered/edited and is delivered as one compiled, high resolution file via download.
- All externally recorded audio is matched (audio synced) to the RAW footage.
- RAW footage is not intended to look or sound fully edited. This footage is mainly given as a keepsake for you to access other moments that did not appear in the highlight.
- If you are looking to have a full length edit of your whole event, a “Chapters Edit” would need to be ordered.