The rain just wouldn't stay away this weekend, but that won't stop this bride! Summer and Alin were troopers as we sloshed around the Sundy House this past Saturday.
Advice to brides preparing for a rainy wedding - who still want outdoor photographs:
- Have an alternate ceremony location or tent on stand-by.
- Be ready to pop outside in moments where the rain stops.
- Get a cute umbrella.
- Have an extra pair of shoes and/or heal stoppers.
- Black tuxes are best, so any wet spots won't show.
- Make sure to ask your photographer if they have rain covers for their gear. (ours do!)
- Don't be afraid to get your dress a little wet!
Location: Sundy House in Delray Beach, FL
Photography by: Dana Lynn